Amenities & Services at One of the Best Chicago Hotels
Excellent amenities and warm, thoughtful service make The Willows one of the best hotels in Chicago. Guests will enjoy a relaxed ambiance highlighted by our chic French style décor and plush furnishings - an inviting home in the heart of the tree-lined Lakeview neighborhood of North Chicago. The Willows is ideally appointed whether in town on business, visiting nearby Saint Joseph Hospital, or here to experience all the things to do in Chicago.
Abundantly Appointed Chicago Hotel
While our historic building and timeless 19th century décor make our boutique Chicago hotel truly special, we also offer all the modern comforts and conveniences you need for a successful stay. Features include:
- 51 spacious rooms and 4 suites
- Afternoon cookies, daily at 4:00 pm
- Complimentary continental breakfast, served daily
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- 24-hour coffee and tea service in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk assistance
- Self-parking available at $22/night with 24-hour in/out privileges
- 100% smoke-free comfort throughout the hotel
- Chicago vacation packages for superior savings with every stay
Fitness 19 - Lakeview/Lincoln Park
Guests enjoy complimentary passes to the Lakeview/Lincoln Park Fitness 19. The club features a selection of cardio and weight machines, as well as a group fitness studio taught by nationally certified fitness instructors and offering classes in Pilates, yoga, and zumba.
Website | Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am - 11 pm; Sat-Sun 8 am - 8 pm
Stop by The Willows Hotel front desk for more information.
Inspired Accommodations in Chicago
The historic charm of The Willows continues into our stylish rooms and suites. Each room exudes the authentic warmth of a French country manor house, complemented by the modern touches you require. Amenities of our accommodations in Chicago include flat screen TVs, luxury bathrobes, workstations, mini-refrigerators upon request and the Roomlinx entertainment package. Learn more about our Chicago accommodations.